Welcome to hotsauceclubaustralia.com where we aim to deliver you the best range of hot sauces and spicy treats from around the world.
· We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
· The images of the Products on the Website are for illustrative purposes only. Your Products may vary slightly from those images.
· The packaging of the Products may vary from that shown on images on the Website.
· Hot Sauce Club Australia may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, SMS or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to Hot Sauce Club Australia.
· Your subscription is valid only for the term purchased. Hot Sauce Club Australia will not renew your subscription automatically. We do not keep credit card information on file as all payments are processed via PayPal. We will send you a reminder via email to renew once your subscription has ended.
· If you purchase a 6 month or 12 month subscription, you are purchasing at a discounted rate due to buying a bulk quantity of boxes, therefore, once paid, you cannot cancel your subscription. Your subscription will automatically terminate at the end of the purchased term (eg. after 6 months, after 12 months).
· We ship boxes on the 22nd of each month (or the following Monday if it's a weekend). If you sign up on or after the 21st of the month your first box will be delivered the following month. Can't wait? Drop us a line and we may have some surplus boxes from that month's shipment! If you're in Australia you can expect your parcel within 3-15 working days, via Australia Post.
· Shipping and handling fees are included with your purchase unless otherwise indicated at the time of sale. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by us is our responsibility. You must notify us as soon as possible if any part of your purchase is damaged.
· Please provide the complete “ship to” address on all of your orders.
· If shipping your items to a residential address, please be sure to include the recipient’s full name, and complete address including any apartment, floor, or suite information.
· If shipping your items to a business address, in addition to the recipient’s full name, please be sure to include the business name, and complete address including any floor, suite, or department information.
· If Proof of Delivery shows an item was delivered, it is considered received by the purchaser. The same is true if purchaser elects to have items sent to a different receiver, or different receiving address.
· If your items were sent to the address you requested, but were returned to us by the carrier as “undeliverable”, purchaser will be responsible for providing an updated delivery address and will be required to pay any associated charges incurred for reshipping the items.
· You can change your delivery address at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to affect a particular month’s shipment, you must submit your address change before the 21st of the month). Hot Sauce Club Australia is unable to provide refunds for any address changes that come in on or after the 21st of the month.
· Hot Sauce Club Australia puts the same amount of care and attention into packing our products as our suppliers put into making them. However, damage to items does sometimes occur during transit. In the event you receive your products in less than perfect condition, please contact us immediately to report the damage. Untimely or delayed reporting of damages may result in the denial of your claim.
· All purchases made through hotsauceclubaustralia.com are considered final.
· We spread out allergens such as nuts, chocolate, dairy as broadly as possible but due to the surprise nature of the box can't tailor to specific requests. If you are allergic to something you receive one month it most likely won't be included for at very least another 2-3 months following. Always check the labels of individual products to check for allergens.
· All products are guaranteed fresh through the printed expiration date on individual items. If you are not completely satisfied with the freshness of a product still within its shelf life, please contact us.
· Contents of boxes vary in heat level from MILD to EXTREME. It should be clearly understood that all products are used strictly at the purchaser’s risk.
· Purchaser of Hot Sauce Club Australia subscription hereby acknowledges the intense heat factor of some chilli products and the element of danger if misused. Some chilli products can be over 100 times hotter than a jalapeno pepper and can be a complex blend of fresh peppers and extracts. Such a product is not a sauce but a food additive and should be used as such only. Furthermore, is should be clearly understood that Hot Sauce Club Australia products are used strictly at the purchaser's risk.
· Purchaser hereby releases Hot Sauce Club Australia and associated entities from all liability, indemnifies and holds harmless Hot Sauce Club Australia and associated entities with respect to any claims of damages or injuries resulting from the use, consumption, ingestion, and/or contact with respect to any products received from Hot Sauce Club Australia.